Analysis of poems
- Ankh Pyasi Hai Koi Manzar De
- Cheharon Ki Dhup Ankhon Ki Geharai Le Gaya
- Dosti Jab Kisi Se Ki Jaye
- Har Ek Chehare Ko Zakhmon Ka Aina Na Kaho
- Intezamat Naye Sire Se Sambhale Jayen
- Kabhi Akaile Ma Mil Kar Jhanjhor Doon Ga Usse
- Kitni Pi Kaise Kati Rat Mujhe Hosh Nahin
- Log Har Mor Pe Ruk Ruk Ke Sambhalate Kyun Hain
- Masjidon Ke Sahan Tak Jana Bahut Dushwar Tha
- Peshaniyon Pe Likhe Muqaddar Nahi Mile
Rahat Indori (Urdu: ڈاکٹر راحت اندوری ) (Hindi: डॉ. राहत इन्दोरी ) is an eminent Urdu language poet and a bollywood lyricist, prior to this he was a pedagogist of Urdu literature at Indore University.
Early Life and Education
A child was born on January 1, 1950 in Indore to Rafatullah Qureshi, a cloth mill worker, and his wife Maqbool Un Nisa Begum. This was their fourth child and they named him Rahat. He did his schooling from Nutan School Indore from where he completed his Higher Secondary. He completed his graduation from Islamia Karimia College Indore in 1973 and has passed his MA in Urdu literature from Barkatullah University Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) in 1975. Equally competent in prose and poetry, Rahat was awarded a PhD in Urdu literature from the Bhoj University of Madhya Pradesh in 1985 for his thesis titled Urdu Main Mushaira.
This text is based on the copyrighted Wikipedia article; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License