This is an analysis of the poem Peshaniyon Pe Likhe Muqaddar Nahi Mile that begins with:
Peshaniyon pe likhe muqaddar nahi mile
Dastar kahan milenge jahan sar nahi mile...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aa Xa Xa Xa Xa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,2,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rondeau rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 100011100101 100110101101 1000110101111 101111011101 11011101101 11000110101 11001111100110 1111100101 101101011010 101101011101
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 78
- Average number of words per stanza: 15
- Amount of lines: 10
- Average number of symbols per line: 38 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; nahi, mile are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines mile is repeated).
The poet repeated the same word mile at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Peshaniyon Pe Likhe Muqaddar Nahi Mile;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Rahat Indori
- Analysis of Safar Ki Had Hai Wahan Tak Ke Kuch Nishan Rahe
- Analysis of Ankh Pyasi Hai Koi Manzar De
- Analysis of Dosti Jab Kisi Se Ki Jaye