This is an analysis of the poem Log Har Mor Pe Ruk Ruk Ke Sambhalate Kyun Hain that begins with:
Log har mor pe ruk ruk ke sambhalate kyun hain
Itana darate hain to phir ghar se nikalate kyun hain...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aa aa Xa Xa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rondeau rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111111110011 1001010111110011 11100110111101 100111111011 111101011010011 1001101110011 1101100110011 11110110011
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 89
- Average number of words per stanza: 18
- Amount of lines: 8
- Average number of symbols per line: 44 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 9
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; hain, kyun, hun are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines hain is repeated).
The poet repeated the same word hain at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Log Har Mor Pe Ruk Ruk Ke Sambhalate Kyun Hain;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Rahat Indori
- Analysis of Intezamat Naye Sire Se Sambhale Jayen
- Analysis of Kitni Pi Kaise Kati Rat Mujhe Hosh Nahin
- Analysis of Shahar May Dhund Raha Hun Ke Sahara De De