This is an analysis of the poem Cheharon Ki Dhup Ankhon Ki Geharai Le Gaya that begins with:
Cheharon ki dhup ankhon ki geharai le gaya
Aina sare shahar ki binai le gaya...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XX XX XX XX aX XX XX aX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10011101100010 10101110010 11101110010 1100011100010 100100110101 111111110010 0101111100110 111011101010 110111111 1100111110010 101111111 111011010010 11010111010 100111010010 101100101100111 101110100010
- Amount of stanzas: 8
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 76
- Average number of words per stanza: 16
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 38 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; ki, gaya, le are repeated.
The author used the same word ab at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines gaya is repeated).
The poet repeated the same word gaya at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Cheharon Ki Dhup Ankhon Ki Geharai Le Gaya;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.