This is an analysis of the poem Masjidon Ke Sahan Tak Jana Bahut Dushwar Tha that begins with:
Masjidon ke sahan tak jana bahut dushwar tha
Der se nikala to mere raste may dar tha...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XX XX XX aX XX aX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,2,2,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10011011010101 111100011111 1011011110110 1110100110111 10110100110110 1101001111111 111111101111 01011100111001 110111000110110 11001111110101 10011100100111 1111101111101
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 90
- Average number of words per stanza: 18
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 44 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 9
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; tha is repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines tha is repeated).
The poet repeated the same word tha at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Masjidon Ke Sahan Tak Jana Bahut Dushwar Tha;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Rahat Indori
- Analysis of Cheharon Ki Dhup Ankhon Ki Geharai Le Gaya
- Analysis of Peshaniyon Pe Likhe Muqaddar Nahi Mile
- Analysis of Safar Ki Had Hai Wahan Tak Ke Kuch Nishan Rahe