This is an analysis of the poem Safar Ki Had Hai Wahan Tak Ke Kuch Nishan Rahe that begins with:
Safar ki had hai wahan tak ke kuch nishan rahe
Chale chalo ke jahan tak ye asman rahe...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aa Xa Xa Xa Xa Xa Xa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,2,2,2,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rondeau rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: sonnet with trochaic pentameter or irregular meter
- Metre: 10111101111010 110110111010 11101010110 10011110111010 11111101001 1111100111110 110110011110 110011111010 1101100101001 101110110010 10100110101011 101011011010 1110111110010 1101100101010
- Amount of stanzas: 7
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 79
- Average number of words per stanza: 16
- Amount of lines: 14
- Average number of symbols per line: 39 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; ke, rahe are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word magar is repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines rahe is repeated).
The poet repeated the same word rahe at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Safar Ki Had Hai Wahan Tak Ke Kuch Nishan Rahe;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Rahat Indori
- Analysis of Ankh Pyasi Hai Koi Manzar De
- Analysis of Dosti Jab Kisi Se Ki Jaye
- Analysis of Wafa Ko Aazmana Chahiye Tha Hamara Dil Dukhana Chahiye Tha