This is an analysis of the poem We Connect To The Abundance that begins with:
These gifts we've been blessed with,
Are not ours to keep....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXaXX bXacddbc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,8,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111010 11101 00101010 110100 01 11001 0010001 10010 10100010 001001010 01001010110 111011 0010
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 170
- Average number of words per stanza: 30
- Amount of lines: 13
- Average number of symbols per line: 25 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of We Connect To The Abundance;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of We Can Only Be Proud Together
- Analysis of Voices Growing And Getting Closer
- Analysis of Lost Within The Loop