This is an analysis of the poem Lost Within The Loop that begins with:
Lost within the loop.
Giving up mentalities, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXbbXc ccdad eebfcfdX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,5,8,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10101 1011000 0101011101010 10100100101 101011101 1001001 1010101 0100001011001 01100110101000 10001 10101010100 11100100100100100 111110101000 10001011011 1001001010 11001 00100101111 0010111010 101100101010
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 245
- Average number of words per stanza: 38
- Amount of lines: 19
- Average number of symbols per line: 38 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Lost Within The Loop;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Aggressing Their Way Into Total Isolation
- Analysis of Flashbacks
- Analysis of Conscious Enough To Notice