This is an analysis of the poem Revealed That He Was Strick! And All Business that begins with:
When he had been depicted as a familiar joke...
Those who did it were fine with that....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXbbX ccXadd
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,6,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1110010100101 11000101 01011 1111111 0101110110 1101011110 11011101101 0111111001 010011111 1110 1010100
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 208
- Average number of words per stanza: 40
- Amount of lines: 11
- Average number of symbols per line: 37 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Revealed That He Was Strick! And All Business;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Give Me Image
- Analysis of Waiting To Dispense A Benefit Of Doubt
- Analysis of When Time Has Played A Factor In Obtaining Knowledge