This is an analysis of the poem Keep Yourself Accessible that begins with:
Did you dropp your smile?
Something is missing on your face....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aba ccd D AED AaXee AEDe Adfed AXfbAEDADggDggDggADg
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,3,1,3,5,4,5,20,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 01111 10010111 11111011001 001 110100 01011 101 1100100 101 11011 1100100 11110100 10101001010 10101 0011111 1100100 101 11011 01110101 1100100 01011 101101 101011 01111011 1100100 0001011 10011 1 1100100 101 101 1100100 10111011 01 1 10111011 01 1 10111011 01 1 1100100 10111011 01
- Amount of stanzas: 8
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 126
- Average number of words per stanza: 21
- Amount of lines: 44
- Average number of symbols per line: 22 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Keep Yourself Accessible;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.