This is an analysis of the poem Ninguém Com Deus... that begins with:
Ninguém anda com Deus mais do que eu ando,
Ninguém segue os seus passos como sigo....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXXX XXaX XXX XXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,3,3,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: sonnet with trochaic pentameter or irregular meter
- Metre: 101011111110 10111101010 110001011100 10101101000 101110010110110 11001100100 01000101110 110101101100 11111110110010 11011111110 10110111011100 1111011110100 1111101110100 1100111100
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 133
- Average number of words per stanza: 29
- Amount of lines: 14
- Average number of symbols per line: 37 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; ningu, m, o, se are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word ningu is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Ninguém Com Deus...;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.