This is an analysis of the poem Nadie Anda Con Dios that begins with:
Nadie anda con Dios más que yo ando,
Nadie sigue sus pasos como sigo. ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXXX XXaX bXX XbX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,3,3,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: sonnet with trochaic pentameter or irregular meter
- Metre: 11011011110 111101010 01001001100 1011011101000 1111110110110 0110100100 10111101000110 11100101100 1011110110010 1111010111110 1011111011100 111001111100 111111111110 110010110100
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 128
- Average number of words per stanza: 27
- Amount of lines: 14
- Average number of symbols per line: 36 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; el, en are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word nadie is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Nadie Anda Con Dios;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.