This is an analysis of the poem Rimance De Dona Celeste that begins with:
Satã, onde a puseste?
Busco-a desde a manhã...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXaa bXbX XXcX XcXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX aaXX XbcX X XXaX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,1,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11010 100101 11001 111 111000010 01001001 101101010 101111101 110100110 1010 0101100 1110 11100010 1001010 1110 100010010010 1101000 1101110 11101000 10100010 1111000 01010100 0101100 1001000 11100100 111010 01011100 1101011 10110100 1010100 10110100 111001000110 10010001 11100 1001001 11011111 111000100 111000110 1001100 110001010100 11101011 11001 11111 11111 101001 11000010 010110 11001001100 1 11010 11000101 01001 11111
- Amount of stanzas: 14
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 87
- Average number of words per stanza: 17
- Amount of lines: 53
- Average number of symbols per line: 22 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
The speaker asks many questions. Perhaps, he or she is in confusion.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; sat, o are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word a is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Rimance De Dona Celeste;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.