This is an analysis of the poem Final Soliloquy Of The Interior Paramour that begins with:
Light the first light of evening, as in a room
In which we rest and, for small reason, think...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: Xab cdX eXX dec bXa bXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,3,3,3,3,3,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: blank verse
- Metre: 10110101001 0111111101 01010001000 00110100101 00011110101 1010100000011 0101010101 11011111101 0101000100100 11101110101 1100100011001 01011010101 01010100001 111100101011 1111010101 10011100101 1101000101 01101010001
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 134
- Average number of words per stanza: 24
- Amount of lines: 18
- Average number of symbols per line: 44 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Final Soliloquy Of The Interior Paramour;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.