This is an analysis of the poem In The Morning Of Life that begins with:
In the morning of life, when its cares are unknown,
And its pleasures in all their new lustre begin, ... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aaaabcbc cacacdcd efeffefe
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,8,8,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: shakespearean sonnet
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: blank verse
- Metre: 001001101101 101001111001 111001101011 101101101001 11101101101 1111010010111 011011101101 101001011101 111011001111 101101101001 111111001011 11001001101 11001101011 001101001101 11011001011 101101011001 011011110010 11111011011 1011010111010 11011001001 100111001001 101011001001 001101011101 101001001111
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 413
- Average number of words per stanza: 77
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 51 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 10
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; in, of are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of In The Morning Of Life;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.