This is an analysis of the poem Albertus, Lx that begins with:
Un front impérial d'artiste et de poëte,
Occupant à lui seul la moitié de la tête, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXXXbXbXXXXa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 12,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: blank verse
- Metre: 111010101 100101110011 111111011000 1011110111 110100111 1111111010 0101011101 1010011011 11011111 110101010 0101101101 01101001
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 531
- Average number of words per stanza: 95
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 43 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; le is repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word le is repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines te, e are repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Albertus, Lx;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.