This is an analysis of the poem Albertus, Lxxii that begins with:
Malheur, malheur à qui dans cette mer profonde
Du coeur de l'homme jette imprudemment la sonde ! ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXaXXabbXccX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 12,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1010111110 01011100011 101110110101 010001111001 10101111011 111110111111 101110110111 11110011111 111101010011 10101110010 1111110101 10100101
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 595
- Average number of words per stanza: 97
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 49 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; de is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Albertus, Lxxii;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.