This is an analysis of the poem Ch 07 On The Effects Of Education Story 12 that begins with:
One year discord had arisen in a caravan among the walking portion and I also travelled on foot. To obtain justice we attacked each other’s heads and...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: a XaXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: cinquain
- Metre: 111010100010101010101110101100110101110111010110100010101101100010101100001011000101001001011101010101000110010110100011 11110011010 1101010011 111010101001 01110111111
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 327
- Average number of words per stanza: 59
- Amount of lines: 5
- Average number of symbols per line: 132 (very long strings)
- Average number of words per line: 23
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; and, to, of are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Ch 07 On The Effects Of Education Story 12;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Saadi Shirazi
- Analysis of Ch 08 On Rules For Conduct In Life - Caution 03
- Analysis of Ch 08 On Rules For Conduct In Life - Maxim 37
- Analysis of Ch 07 On The Effects Of Education Story 15