This is an analysis of the poem Ch 07 On The Effects Of Education Story 15 that begins with:
An illustrious man had a worthy son who died. Being asked what he desired to be written upon the sarcophagus of the tomb, he replied: ‘The verses of...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: X XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: cinquain
- Metre: 1010011010111101110100010010010000110101000100110100110100101101111010101011010111010111000011101010101000010111001 111001010010 1010111 111110001 1101110011
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 311
- Average number of words per stanza: 54
- Amount of lines: 5
- Average number of symbols per line: 126 (very long strings)
- Average number of words per line: 22
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; by, be, of, upon, written, to are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Ch 07 On The Effects Of Education Story 15;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.