This is an analysis of the poem Ch 08 On Rules For Conduct In Life - Caution 03 that begins with:
A weak man trying to show his prowess off against a strong one only aids his foe to encompass his own destruction.
What strength has one...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: X XXaa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,4,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: cinquain
- Metre: 011100101010101110101001001010 111111001 0101100001 0101100101 0101010101
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 147
- Average number of words per stanza: 28
- Amount of lines: 5
- Average number of symbols per line: 59 (very long strings)
- Average number of words per line: 11
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; his, in, to are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Ch 08 On Rules For Conduct In Life - Caution 03;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Saadi Shirazi
- Analysis of Ch 08 On Rules For Conduct In Life - Maxim 37
- Analysis of Ch 07 On The Effects Of Education Story 15
- Analysis of Ch 03 On The Excellence Of Contentment Story 11