This is an analysis of the poem Man Tumles Blandt Sysler Og Glimmer Og Larm that begins with:
Man tumles blandt Sysler og Glimmer og Larm
og søger, men finder ei Glæden;...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXX XXXX aXaX XXXX XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11011011011 1111011 11111011001 11010100 0111101101 110110 11011011001 1001001 010011101 111111 11110000111 11001011 11011001011 11001011 0111101 1101001 1111100 11011110 111110101 1111110 11011101 11011101 110111101 11001011
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 142
- Average number of words per stanza: 27
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 35 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; og, de are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word held is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Man Tumles Blandt Sysler Og Glimmer Og Larm;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Malthe Conrad Bruun
- Analysis of Roser Alt Krandse Den Skyggende Hække
- Analysis of Aristokratisk Bordpsalme
- Analysis of Kom Hid, Du Vinens Muntre Gud!