This is an analysis of the poem Kom Hid, Du Vinens Muntre Gud! that begins with:
Kom hid, du Vinens muntre Gud!
Dit milde Scepter os regjere!...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXaXXb XXXXXX XXaXXX XXXXbb XXXXcc XXXXXX XXXXXX XXbXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101011 1110110 1110111 1011011 11011111 11010011 1111000 100101100 1001101 110101110 111110 0111111 10011101 11011101 1111111 1110011 11111101 111111 11010111 11011100 1111101 11111000 01111111 110101 11011101 110111010 0110101 1101111010 011111 11111111 1111100 1010011 11011101 111111 11111110 1111110 10111 01011011 1101101 1111001 11010111 1101111 11011100 10010110 11010111 11111101 110111 111111
- Amount of stanzas: 8
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 191
- Average number of words per stanza: 38
- Amount of lines: 48
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; du, ' are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word v is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Kom Hid, Du Vinens Muntre Gud!;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Malthe Conrad Bruun
- Analysis of Man Tumles Blandt Sysler Og Glimmer Og Larm
- Analysis of Roser Alt Krandse Den Skyggende Hække
- Analysis of Aristokratisk Bordpsalme