This is an analysis of the poem Going Up Yoyang Tower that begins with:
We climbed Yoyang Tower with
all the scene around coming...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXbcdabXecbfdfe
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 16,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rima
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1110100 1010110 00101010 1101011 11001011 10110010 11111010 101011101 011110010 10100101 011011001 1010011 1011111 0111011 101011 10100100
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 513
- Average number of words per stanza: 96
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Going Up Yoyang Tower;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Li Po
- Analysis of To Tu Fu From Shantung
- Analysis of Looking For A Monk And Not Finding Him
- Analysis of Song Of The Forge