This is an analysis of the poem Traumatic Has To Be The Reality Faced that begins with:
Traumatic for many,
These days lived......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ABCbXXdX eeXbfggf bABCXbXedXe
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,8,11,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 010110 111 100 010010110101 11111 0001000101 1100100101 0101000100 010100001001 1011011111011 11111010 111010 010111010111 1110011101100 1010100101 1101 1 010110 111 100 11110110 1111001 1100 0101001110 110101100 10100010 11110110010001
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 289
- Average number of words per stanza: 49
- Amount of lines: 27
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
The author used the same word traumatic at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Traumatic Has To Be The Reality Faced;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of When Oneself Is Known
- Analysis of Kept Beliefs Discovered To Smother
- Analysis of Too Cheap And Cheesy