This is an analysis of the poem Saves And Replenishes With A Mending Done that begins with:
A country based upon policies,
That insists a tolerance of diversity exists......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ABB BCD EFD ABB BCD EFDXAbeee
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,3,3,3,3,9,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rondeau rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: blank verse
- Metre: 010101100 10101000010001 01010010000 100100101 011001010 1011111000 100100100100100 01010 0101001001001 010101100 10101000010001 01010010000 100100101 011001010 1011111000 100100100100100 01010 0101001001001 010101100 00100100101 11010010010000100 1110100101010 111100000101
- Amount of stanzas: 7
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 128
- Average number of words per stanza: 21
- Amount of lines: 23
- Average number of symbols per line: 38 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; of is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Saves And Replenishes With A Mending Done;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.