This is an analysis of the poem Let Me Help You Mend that begins with:
To my world....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ABBAAB ABBAAB XXX Xcc ABBAAB ABBAAB cbX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,6,3,3,6,6,3,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10 011 11 101010 011111 001 10 011 11 101010 011111 001 0111110 111 001 010010 1101 0101 10 011 11 101010 011111 001 10 011 11 101010 011111 001 11 111 11
- Amount of stanzas: 7
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 74
- Average number of words per stanza: 14
- Amount of lines: 33
- Average number of symbols per line: 15 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 3
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Let Me Help You Mend;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.