This is an analysis of the poem You Are Beyond Redeemable that begins with:
You are beyond redeemable,
And can not be saved....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: Xaaabb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: rima
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11010100 11101 011010100 01011 01001010 1101111
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 164
- Average number of words per stanza: 30
- Amount of lines: 6
- Average number of symbols per line: 27 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of You Are Beyond Redeemable;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Simplicity
- Analysis of Let Me Help You Mend
- Analysis of On A Path One Makes And Takes To Pioneer