This is an analysis of the poem In The Hopes No One Remembers that begins with:
Aging without experiencing to digest each phase of it,
To allow a processing of reality to accept instead delude......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abcddddXaXa bddbXbcXcXb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 11,11,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: shakespearean sonnet
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1001010000011100 0010100001000010101 1101001001001 0110000010 10100010010111001 1101000110110110 011011010101010101 011010100111011 001001100101 00100010000110100 1001001101101 11011101010101010 1110111101011001 10011111010111101 010010010001110111 111111001101010 101011101010100010 100101001100010111 0011101001110 1010011001111 10101010001110011 1101010010110110010
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 658
- Average number of words per stanza: 111
- Amount of lines: 22
- Average number of symbols per line: 59 (very long strings)
- Average number of words per line: 10
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to, of, in are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of In The Hopes No One Remembers;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.