This is an analysis of the poem From The Beginning...To The End that begins with:
From the beginning...
We all feed on those perceptions fed....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: Xabcaccc Xdddd dXcdbaaa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,5,8,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: limerick
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 00010 111110101 011010 0011001 1001 111010001010 1010101000100101 0010001010101 1101110100 11001011010 010100110 10100100010 01101101101 010101000100 11101011000 1101101 101001110 10100010100 100011001111010 01101110101 001
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 269
- Average number of words per stanza: 44
- Amount of lines: 21
- Average number of symbols per line: 38 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to, of, those are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of From The Beginning...To The End;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Nothing Is Meant To Stay Fluffed Up
- Analysis of If These Times Lived Did Not Exist
- Analysis of Stay Out And Keep Away