This is an analysis of the poem Stay Out And Keep Away that begins with:
Or suggested by opinion....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abcdea ac aefcfe aXXa XacdXXdc cbXXXd
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,2,6,4,8,6,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: enclosed rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1010001000 10101010 010110100 0000101010 0011100 1000100 10110 0110001010 11010111 0011000100 001101110 110101010 1010101 00010001100 1 001010100 0010010111 010 1 10001101 1101001 001 0110101 1111010010 011010100 1101000100001 110100101011 10101101010 00111000 110011011 01010010100
- Amount of stanzas: 7
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 140
- Average number of words per stanza: 23
- Amount of lines: 31
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Stay Out And Keep Away;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Without Addressing The Presence
- Analysis of Thirsting Libido
- Analysis of Living To Adopt Doubt