This is an analysis of the poem Nothing Is Meant To Stay Fluffed Up that begins with:
Nothing is meant to stay fluffed up,
With a fluffed up stuff that's tough....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abacdXb eXXcaee Xd
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 7,7,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10010111 0011111 1111001 11 1101001000 1011010 1011110101 0001000100 11010101101 10100111010 11011011101 1010011101011 11000110 01001011000 0110000010100 11110100
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 197
- Average number of words per stanza: 35
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 36 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Nothing Is Meant To Stay Fluffed Up;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of If These Times Lived Did Not Exist
- Analysis of Stay Out And Keep Away
- Analysis of Without Addressing The Presence