This is an analysis of the poem Entities Ineffective that begins with:
No one wanted to sell a ticket.
Or hand out a flyer to promote their talents, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abbccbXdaeaaedafdaaacaaedaXbaXeXXbddgeeegf
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 42,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111001010 111010001110 0011100 11001000100 111101100 0010110 1 1 1101 11110011 11111 010001 10010010101 10100010 1101001 00110111 110010 11001011101 001011 0010001 0101010 1101010010001 11100011011 1111111001 111110 11011 10101010101001 111011110 10110111 101101011 111101 1101101 1111010001 01100 111100101 101101 10000101 010001 01000101 0100111101 1111110101 10010011101
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 1381
- Average number of words per stanza: 230
- Amount of lines: 42
- Average number of symbols per line: 32 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to, that are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Entities Ineffective;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of When The Spring This Time Comes...
- Analysis of Centerstage
- Analysis of Your Heart With Your Mind And Faith Is Your Doctor!