This is an analysis of the poem Your Heart With Your Mind And Faith Is Your Doctor! that begins with:
Some say they would share this if they could.
They can not....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ABBACBBAADDEABBabXffgcbddABBACBBAADDEABBcbbdaacahhGGGGGG
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 56,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: limerick
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111110011 111 110 011 111111 111 110 011 111101 1010101111 0101 1000100100001 1101001 1111 10110100 1110111111 10 11010101 00101010 111010010 110 1111 01011101100 1011010010 11110101010101 111110011 111 110 011 111111 111 110 011 111101 1010101111 0101 1000100100001 1101001 1111 10110100 1111101 1101101 1011100 11111 0011001 11011110001 1011111101 001101001 11011011100101 110011101001101 11011110110 11011110110 11011110110 10110 10110 10110
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 1678
- Average number of words per stanza: 319
- Amount of lines: 56
- Average number of symbols per line: 29 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; they, you, it, your, and, faith, doctor are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same words your, faith are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines doctor is repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Your Heart With Your Mind And Faith Is Your Doctor!;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Quality And Qualifications Of Teachers
- Analysis of Like A Marathon
- Analysis of Quick Slate Cleaner