This is an analysis of the poem Enclosed And Sheltered that begins with:
There is a need for change.
And all agree....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXaXbacaddebbefcafbf
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 20,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 100111 1101 1 100010 01110 010100101 11010 01 11001 101111 01010 01010 001111 0111010 0011001010 111010 010100001 1001001 11101 0010111
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 470
- Average number of words per stanza: 87
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 23 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Enclosed And Sheltered;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Sickened To A Rage
- Analysis of Reformed Apologists
- Analysis of Moving Forward With This Decree