This is an analysis of the poem Reformed Apologists that begins with:
Socially accepted name soiling,
Of those reformed apologists....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XABBCX bcaada XABBCX ddXede
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,6,6,6,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 100010110 01010100 1001110110 1011010 101101001 01101 1000110 10101010 10110101 010001 0010101 1010111 100010110 01010100 1001110110 1011010 101101001 01101 100010110 11010010 1010010 1100100101010 0001001 010010010
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 193
- Average number of words per stanza: 28
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Reformed Apologists;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Moving Forward With This Decree
- Analysis of Desperate And Dreaming
- Analysis of All Tricks You'Ve Tried