This is an analysis of the poem Til Fri Felt that begins with:
Se dig ud en Sommerdag,
naar de Bønder tromler:...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXaaX bXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXbXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,8,8,8,8,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11111100 10110 1101110 10110 1111111 100111 10101111 11111 1001101 11111 111111 1011 101111 1011101 10011 11111 11111 11111 111111 1011 1001111 1111101 10111 11010 101110 1111 1011100 111111 1010011 1001111 11110 111010 10111 10111 1111101 1111 1011101 1011111 1001100 1111110
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 214
- Average number of words per stanza: 43
- Amount of lines: 40
- Average number of symbols per line: 26 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; i, r are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines r is repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Til Fri Felt;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.