This is an analysis of the poem Envoi D'Amour Dans Le Jardin Des Tuileries that begins with:
Accours, petit enfant dont j'adore la mère
Qui pour te voir jouer sur ce banc vient s'asseoir,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 16,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10101111011 11111111110 11011010111 110101011001 1110111111 1111111101 1111010110010 1011011111 1111111011100 1111111100 111010101 1101111010 10110100110 111010111111 1011101111 101111111101111
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 753
- Average number of words per stanza: 145
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 46 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 9
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Envoi D'Amour Dans Le Jardin Des Tuileries;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.