This is an analysis of the poem The Sacred World's Unquestioned that begins with:
The sacred world's unquestioned Pharaoh -...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: X abab XcXc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,4,4,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: ballad stanza
- Metre: 1 010101010 11001101 111101010 10010111 110101111 1110001 111111110 11110111
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 96
- Average number of words per stanza: 18
- Amount of lines: 9
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of The Sacred World's Unquestioned;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Fyodor Sologub
- Analysis of Some Wizard, Very Bad And Sly
- Analysis of I Composed These Rhythmical Sounds
- Analysis of His Wines, Feasts And Funs