This is an analysis of the poem Some Wizard, Very Bad And Sly that begins with:
Some wizard, very bad and sly,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: X abab cddcXdaad
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,4,9,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: ballad stanza
- Metre: 1 11010111 11010111 01101 11011111 10101101 1101010 11001110 010010101 11011110 1100011 00110011 110101110
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 92
- Average number of words per stanza: 18
- Amount of lines: 13
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Some Wizard, Very Bad And Sly;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.