This is an analysis of the poem A Process In The Weather Of The Heart that begins with:
A process in the weather of the heart
Turns damp to dry; the golden shot...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aabccb Xba ddeffe fedXeeeffe
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,3,6,10,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 0110010001 11010101 100101 0100010001 11011011 110101 01100110 01010101 10011111 0100010001 010101001 111001 0111010001 11011111 100101 01000111 01110111 11110101 0110010001 110111001 101101 0111010001 1101010001 1011101
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 168
- Average number of words per stanza: 34
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; in is repeated.
The author used the same word a at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of A Process In The Weather Of The Heart;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.