This is an analysis of the poem Care Free Bloke's Cigar that begins with:
There's a little spark and a wisp of smoke
By the road where the tall gums are;... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ababcccb dedefffX ghghffffh
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,8,9,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rima
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1010110101 10110111 101010111 110001 11010101 1110101001 11111111 0010101 1010100101 1010001 101011101 1010111 11010111 101110101 11011111 100101 101001101011 0010101 101010101 111101 110010111 1010110101 101111101 111110111 110101
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 295
- Average number of words per stanza: 58
- Amount of lines: 25
- Average number of symbols per line: 35 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Care Free Bloke's Cigar;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.