This is an analysis of the poem Três Cantos that begins with:
Quando se brinca contente
Ao despontar da existência...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXaaX XXXbXaXb XXXXXXaX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,8,8,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10111010 11001100 11000100 110010 01011000 01010110 1010010 101101000 10110100 1101100 10110110 1101110 0101101110 10100110 100000100 10011010 11001011100 1111000 111010110 10000100 10010100 11010100 100010010 1111010
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 204
- Average number of words per stanza: 38
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 25 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Três Cantos;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.