This is an analysis of the poem Hans Huckebein (The Unlucky Raven) Prologue that begins with:
Sosehr sein Ende mich bewegt,
Ich durft' es anders nicht vermelden. -...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX abab XXXX cdcd dXXXXabab
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,9,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1011110 111101100 01110100 111001010 01011101 010111010 11110001 11101010 11011000 11011010 11011010 11011110 10010101 110100010 11011001 100111010 11101110 1101101000 1101110 0111110 01010101 101101010 10110111 100111010
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 136
- Average number of words per stanza: 23
- Amount of lines: 26
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Hans Huckebein (The Unlucky Raven) Prologue;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Wilhelm Busch
- Analysis of Hans Huckebein Part One
- Analysis of The Miller's Bold Daughter
- Analysis of Max And Moritz Fishing