This is an analysis of the poem Max And Moritz Fishing that begins with:
Eben geht mit einem Teller
Witwe Bolte in den Keller, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aaXbXXXXXX bbccddeeff
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 10,10,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1011111010 110110 11111110 11011 11111001 101010 1000111 111111 111111100 110100 101101 1111101 1110101 0010101 1110101 1010101 0011101 1010111 1111111 1110101
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 298
- Average number of words per stanza: 52
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 29 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Max And Moritz Fishing;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.