This is an analysis of the poem Yaad Karna Har Ghari Us Yaar Ka that begins with:
Yaad karna har ghari us yaar ka
Hai wazifa mujh dil-e-bimaar ka....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aa Xa Xa Xa Xa Xa Xa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,2,2,2,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rondeau rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: sonnet with trochaic pentameter or irregular meter
- Metre: 110110111 1100111101 1011011010 1011101101 1011001010 110110101 111011010 111101101 1101101100 111101101 101110110010 110101101 1101010110 101111011
- Amount of stanzas: 7
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 64
- Average number of words per stanza: 13
- Amount of lines: 14
- Average number of symbols per line: 32 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; e, ka are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines ka is repeated).
The poet repeated the same word ka at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Yaad Karna Har Ghari Us Yaar Ka;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.