This is an analysis of the poem Khob Roo Khob Kaam Karte Hain that begins with:
Khob roo khob kaam karte hain
Yak nigah mein ghulam karte hain...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aa Xa aa Xa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,2,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rondeau rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111111 11011011 11001111 110100111 11001111 11011111 1100101110 1101011
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 63
- Average number of words per stanza: 12
- Amount of lines: 8
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; karte, hain are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines hain is repeated).
The poet repeated the same word hain at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Khob Roo Khob Kaam Karte Hain;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Wali Mohammed Wali
- Analysis of Rooh Bakhshi Hai Kam Tujh Lab Ka
- Analysis of Beloved's Lane Is Exactly Like Kashi
- Analysis of Main Ashqi Mein Tab So'On Afsana Ho Raha Hoon