This is an analysis of the poem Beloved's Lane Is Exactly Like Kashi that begins with:
Beloved's lane is exactly like (holy city of) Kashi
(My) ascetic heart dwells therein...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: Xa bX XX aX cb cX X
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,2,2,2,1,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1001001011010010 10101101 1001000101000010 11011010100 110101010010 1011001000010101 110111010 1101010101 11111110110 0100011011 110010101110 01011101011010 10010111001
- Amount of stanzas: 7
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 87
- Average number of words per stanza: 15
- Amount of lines: 13
- Average number of symbols per line: 46 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; on, tresses are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Beloved's Lane Is Exactly Like Kashi;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Wali Mohammed Wali
- Analysis of Main Ashqi Mein Tab So'On Afsana Ho Raha Hoon
- Analysis of Fida-E-Dilber-E-Rangeen Adaa Hoon
- Analysis of Tera Lab Dekh Haiwa'An Yaad Aawey