This is an analysis of the poem Tidligt Foraar that begins with:
Nu hvirvler Skovens Bronzeløv
og Hasselhegnets Rakkelstøv...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XX aaXXbX XXXXXX cXXXbX XXXXXX XXcddX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,2,6,6,6,6,6,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101010 1100010 111100 10111101 1001111 1101010 1101011 1101011 1011010 11011011 101111111 1101110 11111 1101101 110100 11011111 1010101 110111 1111111 1101111 111101 11110101 11111101 110111 1011100 10001100 111100 1011110 11011111 11011 11010111 1101111 101011 1111101 11011101 111100
- Amount of stanzas: 7
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 147
- Average number of words per stanza: 31
- Amount of lines: 36
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; og is repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same words nu, og are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines v, jt are repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Tidligt Foraar;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Viggo Stuckenberg
- Analysis of Til Georg Brandes
- Analysis of Til Min Gudsøn
- Analysis of Tre Kærlinger Fløj Til Bloksbjærg