This is an analysis of the poem Cinema Calendar Of The Abstract Heart - 09 that begins with:
the fibres give in to your starry warmth
a lamp is called green and sees...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XabcXcbabb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 10,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: limerick
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 0101001101 0101111 1001000010010 011101010 11101001 101101 11010 10111010 1001001010 110
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 314
- Average number of words per stanza: 59
- Amount of lines: 10
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Cinema Calendar Of The Abstract Heart - 09;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Tristan Tzara
- Analysis of Proclamation Without Pretension
- Analysis of Vegetable Swallow
- Analysis of To Make A Dadist Poem