This is an analysis of the poem Que Mimo! that begins with:
Tu és morena e sublime
Como a hora do sol posto. ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,8,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11010101 100101110 11100100 111011010 11100100 01000110 1101010 1101100 11011110 01100010 11010010 0100100 11010010 101010011 111100 1110010
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 216
- Average number of words per stanza: 41
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 26 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; de is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Que Mimo!;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.